Comments

< Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Valentina Cruz on June 22, 2017 at 11:07 AM said:

Maribel is such a wonderful individual. She was very warm and welcoming at our meeting! We booked the same day and couldn't help but be excited. When the day came for the wedding, she was prompt and did all of the set up in mere minutes! The cake turned out absolutely gorgeous!!! But, not only was it gorgeous, it tasted amazing!! Everyone went back for seconds and a few for thirds. I cannot wait for our one year to dig into the anniversary cake she provided at no additional cost. If i could attach photos of just how absolutely beautiful it was, I would!!
Linda Dumandan on February 6, 2017 at 6:03 PM said:

Maribel was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely helpful with flavors of cakes to even giving me so many samples to bring home! She is amazing at replying back and is soooo sweet. For my wedding cake I wanted a 4 tier with white roses placed in between and she definitely pulled through. My cake was beautiful! I am going to recommend her to everyone I know!!!!!
Judy Stageberg for Kari & Joey on October 4, 2016 at 1:36 PM said:

This lady is amazing. My son and his fiance decided to plan their wedding in 30 days. All the known bakeries were booked. Met with Maribel and she agreed to do our wedding on a Sunday, normally closed. She was so professional and organized. Our cake was everything I ordered down to the last crumb. It was so beautiful. Can not refer this lady enough. Hope she is still in business in 6 years so she can do my 50th wedding anniversary cake! We were truly blessed finding Maribel!! Totally awesome person and cake!!
Vanessa & Tyler on September 22, 2016 at 1:50 AM said:

Hi Maribel,
I just wanted to say thank you for our beautiful cake! You did an amazing job and everyone was raving about how delicious it was! So thank you so much, you are amazing!

Vanessa & Tyler
Annie & Brandon on August 20, 2016 at 6:58 PM said:

Our 8th wedding anniversary is coming up in 3 days! August 23rd 2016! I was thinking about it and remember how much we loved our came and I started looking for you, I am so happy to see that you're still in business and that your cakes look better than ever! I'm glad for your success and my brother in law will be especially glad to hear it! He loved it more than anyone <3
Rebecca & Josiah on June 25, 2016 at 11:56 PM said:

I cannot express how pleased we were with the cake. The cake was absolutely beautiful and everybody was commenting on it! We couldn't have asked for anything more and we just wanted to thank you so much for everything you did for us.

Rebecca
Cynthia on January 21, 2016 at 4:05 PM said:

Best cake I've ever had ! You deserve 5/5 stars. Thank you so much for making my dream cake. Not only was it above my expectations but it was also delicious.
Cynthia Navarrete Wilson
Evan and Nicole Kelley on October 13, 2015 at 10:47 PM said:

Hi Maribel!
We wanted to thank you for a wonderful wedding cake. Everything was perfect! It was such a pleasure meeting you and designing the cake together. We had fun trying all the cake samples you gave us. Every flavor was delicious and our families loved sampling them with us. Can't wait to order another cake for a special occasion. Thanks again for making our day special!
Evan and Nicole
Monica and Mark Mina on October 2, 2015 at 12:25 PM said:

Thank you so much for the stunning wedding cake! Everything down to the last detail was so perfect and delicious that it brought a tear to my eye. You helped make our special day even more memorable.

Sincere Thanks,

Monica and Mark Mina
Dawn on August 13, 2015 at 4:34 AM said:

Thank you for making the cake look so beautiful! The D&M were perfect in the first layer, and the flowers were gorgeous :). The cake was also very yummy :)

Dawn (LaSalle) Dauer
Lindsey & Mike on July 16, 2015 at 6:22 AM said:

Hi maribel! I just wanted to thank you for the beautiful cake! It was stunning and exactly what I wanted! People raved about how good it was! Thanks again!

Lindsey
Cheryl and Ron on January 15, 2015 at 1:39 PM said:

Maribel,

We've been waiting to taste the cake ever since the summer when you brought us the samples.

It was every bit as delicious as we remembered. It could not have been more perfect! We had so many comments about it being among the most beautiful and delicious cakes ever!

Thank you again for everything!

Ron and Cheryl
Alaina on January 15, 2015 at 1:37 PM said:

Hello, Maribel:

Holy cow, your masterpiece was wonderful! Everyone raved about it! We proudly passed your name to as many people as we could.

Thank you so very much, Maribel, for helping to make our day special.

Sincerely,

Dale and Alaina
Rikki Shattcuk on October 9, 2014 at 5:23 PM said:

Maribel recently created my 5 tier wedding cake and surpassed every expectation I had envisioned!! She is so understanding and personable! I valued working with someone who was so passionate and involved in their business! The overall presentation of my cake was incredible, the taste was melt in your mouth good, and the interaction leading up to my wedding was professional. No detail was overlooked with my cake - my wedding was 4 months ago and I am still receiving compliments about the cake!

Maribel - thank you for being so compassionate, excited, and talented! You were a pleasure to work with and I have referred you many times! As beautiful as the pictures are, they don't do the cake justice! I look forward to working with you again!

Rikki Shattuck
Naomi and Darren on September 2, 2014 at 12:58 AM said:

Hi Maribel,
The cake was beautiful!! First wedding I've been to that there was literally nothing left. Darren and I actually didn't get any cupcakes... We did the cutting of the cake had a bite and after that it was gone. Guess I should have had some put away lol
Everyone loved it they said it was the best cake they've had at any wedding.

Thank you for doing a beautiful job it turned out exactly how I envisioned it would.
Naomi